<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3934855280766614391?origin\x3dhttp://adversity-possibility.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 11:35 PM


첫 번째 게시물


This is my first time blogging. I dun knw what I hv this sudden yen to try sth new. One month has past since the holiday began. Paradoxically, it seemed tht alot of things had happened, became a listening ear, predicted and had some deja vu on some things, it all came true, thus, requisite to help thm. Today is the first of december. I hope it will be the start of something positive and I hope to be a triumphalist whn I look back to this post and that it happened.



P.S. People who 口是心非 are the worst breed of humans





:D




Disclaimer.

This is my blog.
Please leave a tag before leaving :D.

If you don't like my blog,
you can Click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.
Translation.

Time.

HITS

Owner

I am 明凯先生. Just blogging random stuff:D

Loves/Hates



Desire.

YOU!

Cbox

This is my tagboard.
Leave a tag before you go. Thanks! :D


Memories

December 2009


Network

Tag me if you want to be linked.
If you are linked, please link me back as well. Thanks. More to come..



Looking for jobs?





Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits.

Pls do not remove the credits.

Designer:Believe in fate
Basecodes:--angiex3
Owner:Shawn Ng-the one tht helped me!